[WikiEN-l] Blocking policy violation

Mark Gallagher m.g.gallagher at student.canberra.edu.au
Mon Mar 20 05:52:50 UTC 2006

G'day Mercyu,

> Do the aforementioned comments constitute a personal attack?  As
> noted, I am merely stating my opinion.

Yes, "so-and-so is extremely biased, immature, and unprofessional" does
indeed constitute a personal attack.  *Any* statement, however incivil,
however personal, could be described as "merely stating [one's]
opinion", so that won't get you anywhere.

--
Mark Gallagher
"What?  I can't hear you, I've got a banana on my head!"