[WikiEN-l] Blocking policy violation

Mark Gallagher m.g.gallagher at student.canberra.edu.au
Mon Mar 20 03:26:55 UTC 2006

G'day Marcyu,

> The account name is Marcyu and can be seen at:
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=User:Marcyu&action=edit
>
> Admin Nlu claims a personal attack, but he deleted the page permanently
> so there is no evidence against the contrary.

Ach, that's where you're wrong.  The page hasn't been deleted
permanently, and it's still possible to view what you said.  Let's take
a look ...

   I have decided to become the self-proclaimed policeman of these out of
   control Wikipedia editors.  They have no sense of tolerance,
   diversity, or humility.  Their grammatical and editing skills are
   suspect, to say the least.

You then added a template to your userpage, requesting that it be
deleted.  Finally, and this is just delicious:

   In my own personal opinion and experiences, I have found the following
   admins to be extremely biased, immature, and unprofessional:

   [[User:Nlu|Nlu]]<br>
   [[User:R._Koot|R._Koot]]

   Email me if you want me to add your name to this page as those who
   support the cause of having a voting method to revoke admin powers of
   certain users.  Also email me if you have another admin you would like
   to add to either list (see below) and I'll take a look at their
   history.

   And on the flip side, here is a list of admins I believe to be fair
   and level-headed:

   [[User:Android79|Android79]]<br>
   [[User:Dave_souza|Dave_souza]]

Congratulations to android79 and Dave for making the cut, for what it's
worth.  I'm kinda baffled that you'd say "so-and-so is extremely biased,
immature, and unprofessional", and *then* have the hide to claim that
any block or deletion was unjustified.

I guess you'd hoped that Nlu had covered up not his own actions, but yours.

--
Mark Gallagher
"What?  I can't hear you, I've got a banana on my head!"