[WikiEN-l] Blocking policy violation

Mel Gibson mel_gibson_ at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 18 22:42:02 UTC 2006

Hello all.  I am writing to this list because I believe the blocking policy
was violated for my account.  Admin Nlu blocked my account due to "personal
attack".  However, there was no such attack whatsoever.  I had comments on
my front page stating, in my opinion, admins who I thought were doing a good
job and admins who were not.  Can anyone look into this for me?  In advance,
I greatly appreciate anyone's assistance.