[WikiEN-l] anonymous blocking my editing - 63.205.151.6 - dirrigible

Paul Almond psa5 at earthlink.net
Mon Mar 13 19:19:40 UTC 2006

Hi, my editing have been blocked by an anonymous editor (who hasn't the courtesy or courage to provide an email address or actual name).  He claims I vandalized, that is entirely untrue, he provided an anti western anti christian bias to a page (Islam and other religions) which I tried to correct, he reedited and then blocked me.  Is that how Wikimedia is suppose to operate - an anonymous editor games the system by blocking those who would provide valid information which his pov disagrees with?  Look forward to some help on this.  Dirrigible