[WikiEN-l] 3RR abuse by Pathoschild

john ask me later bockspur at gmail.com
Sun Mar 12 04:53:02 UTC 2006

After making two reverts to "list of countries with nuclear weapons" page
,in the course of constantley adding to the page as attested by the history
page, i had my local dynamic ip 24.165.28.52 blocked by Pathoschild. After
making a quick of the page i noted that the only two making more than three
reverts were "AdamJacobMuller" and "Eliezer" . If the rules are a funtion of
who are and not what you do then wiki is not the future but a throw back to
something dark and primitive. I have attempted to add constructively to wiki
and to seek dialogue with does who disagree with me to discover a consensus
view. if that is not what wiki is about then i regret the free time i
squandered on this endeavor. Thank you for your time

                                            --Bockspur