[WikiEN-l] User Golbez has established his own admin policies that do not agree with Wikipedia's

JUDITH HANEY haneyje at alltel.net
Fri Mar 10 10:57:39 UTC 2006

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Golbez

Admin policies

Let me put these right out here:

1.	No mercy for vandals. If you vandalize a page, you will probably be
warned. If you vandalize again with fluffy stuff, you will be warned again.
On the other hand, if you vandalize maliciously, you will be blocked. I will
consider a clean slate after a month, removing old warnings from anyone, in
case the IP has changed hands.
2.	Personally, I think Speedy Delete should be expanded. Too much stuff
clogs up AfD. But until this happens, I will remain within the strict lines
of Speedy.
3.	You can always contest any action with me. Please do.
4.	I will not typically protect for vandalism; I figure, if I can do
that, I can also block the vandal, which does more good than protection. I
will, however, protect, without warning, any high traffic page that has been
doubled. Sorry, but if it's so high traffic, it would double the time to fix
if I inserted a notice. Please understand. I will as quickly as I can fix
the doubling, and unprotect it.

NOTE: If you send me an email about being blocked, please put in all
information needed to unblock you like, I dunno, your IP address? because I
will likely not respond to your email directly.