[WikiEN-l] From admin noticeboard

Fastfission fastfission at gmail.com
Sat Mar 18 22:02:49 UTC 2006

Also -- perhaps the best way to deal with this is to add some
information to the Judi McLeod page that links to and notes that she
seems to think that Wikipedia is run by a Jewish mafia and is part of
some major Jewish conspiracy (and considers Wikipedians to be "Jewish
volunteers"). Personally I think information like that will make most
rational people think twice about ever taking her seriously as a
journalist, if they ever did.

FF