[WikiEN-l] From admin noticeboard

Fastfission fastfission at gmail.com
Sat Mar 18 21:59:01 UTC 2006

I think it's pretty clear that this person is just nuts. Any article
which starts with a headline like "Wikipedia - Unbiased Encyclopedia
or a 'Jewish Tool'" is unlikely to be taken seriously by most sane
people. The article you've linked is clearly written by a raving
anti-Semite and probably a Holocaust denier. I have never found
attempts to reason with such people fruitful, and I doubt this is
important enough to warrant the cost and time of a lawsuit.

FF