[WikiEN-l] Portal subject areas

Steve Block steve.block at myrealbox.com
Fri Mar 17 20:20:38 UTC 2006

Okay, I ran across [[Portal:Fascism]] today and admit it made me double
take. I'm pondering whether this is a POV fork or a legitimate subject
area for a portal.  We also have [[Portal:Anarchism]], which I don't
feel so bad about, which probably does point me in the direction of
being biased, so I've come here for a ''discreet'' sounding of opinion.

Steve block