[WikiEN-l] Primary sources

Fastfission fastfission at gmail.com
Fri Mar 17 16:43:13 UTC 2006

And an easy way to even get around it is to make it an instance of
reported speech.

"Joe wrote in his diary that he saw the ghost" -- let the reader parse
out, if they want, whether he was just being silly or not. If Joe
happens to be someone whose belief in spiritualism is important to
state explicitly (i.e., Alfred Russel Wallace), then it is likely a
secondary source has already commented on it.

FF