[WikiEN-l] Help me!

Kirill Lokshin kirill.lokshin at gmail.com
Fri Mar 17 01:42:11 UTC 2006

> On 3/17/06, Kirill Lokshin <kirill.lokshin at gmail.com> wrote:

> > > Non issue. We leave Afd to have their fun that kill it like to copyvio
> > > it is. Takeing on the inclusionists head on will probably result in a
> > > dummies watch or something.
> >
> > It may be utterly useless garbage, but how is it a copyvio?  I was
> > under the impression that non-creative lists of facts (of which I
> > think this is an example) weren't eligible for copyright.
> >
> > Kirill Lokshin
>
> It is sorted. For example sorting the books into a "Handheld
> computing" section is argubly creative.

Well, it is prefaced with "Note that this list contains some
duplicates; some books are part of multiple ...For Dummies series."
I'm not terribly familiar with these books; do they have something,
like a spine label, giving the series?  If that's the case, listing it
by these isn't particularly creative on our part.

Kirill Lokshin