[WikiEN-l] Split tool? was Too much agglomeration

The Cunctator cunctator at gmail.com
Thu Mar 16 02:19:11 UTC 2006

After whining about [[Guantanamo Bay Naval Base]] I was wondering if
it would be possible to develop a split or clone tool; like the move
tool but would allow a new page to be generated with the same history
as the other one.

I hate copying off tons of text from GBNB and losing the history; with
the clone/split tool I wouldn't have that problem. I'd think it would
be comparatively easy to implement in some clever fashion ??