[WikiEN-l] titsup.com

guru brahma wikibra at yahoo.co.in
Tue Mar 14 10:42:54 UTC 2006

I have seen the above word used a lot of times in the past one week on this mailing list and wondered what it means. Anyways, I started an article [[titsup.com]] as I failed to find an easy reference. I request other editors to contribute to it. Am sorry if using this mailing list is inappropriate for the purpose, but considering that we had discussions about articles on this mailing list, I think it is not way too out-of-sync.

  Thanks in advance,
  Gurubrahma.