[WikiEN-l] Phone calls

The Cunctator cunctator at gmail.com
Mon Mar 13 14:42:19 UTC 2006

On 3/12/06, Guy Chapman aka JzG <guy.chapman at spamcop.net> wrote:
> On Sun, 12 Mar 2006 06:44:12 -0500, you wrote:
>
> >That doesn't seem like a particularly scalable policy.
>
> Do you have evidence that it needs to be?
> Guy (JzG)

My understanding (and correct me if I'm wrong) is that we don't plan
the Foundation staff size to scale directly with the userbase of
Wikipedia.

Furthermore this could all get wildly out of control if calling the
Foundation to report errors in Wikipedia becomes an official route of
action. So far as I can tell, though I've heard different versions
from non-Foundation members, it's not an official route.

And if it's not, it probably shouldn't happen.

And if it needs to happen, then official policy should be set.

IMHO.