[WikiEN-l] Few questions...

Alphax (Wikipedia email) alphasigmax at gmail.com
Mon Mar 13 13:07:18 UTC 2006

Steve Bennett wrote:
> On 3/13/06, Alphax (Wikipedia email) <alphasigmax at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>NSLE (Wikipedia) wrote:
>><snip>
>>
>>>Secondly, I'd like to point people to this post from the Wikipedia Review:
>>>http://wikipediareview.com/index.php?s=&showtopic=204&view=findpost&p=1214
>>>Should we tighten things up a bit at R/D fAdmin? Sure, it isn't wt it's all
>>>made out to be, but with admin powers in the wrong hands it, hypotheticaly
>>>speaking, could go pear-shaped.
>

> What a fascinating, skeptical but probably justified look at the admin
> creation process. Is it true that people who actually get involved in
> debate and dialogue are accused of "conflict" and voted down?

Yes. Reasons for opposing me on my current RFA include posting to this
list. I've also been accused of userbox warriorism based on the fact
that I've opposed people for "having too many userboxes" (I think they
look silly), which I find quite amusing. Sad, but amusing.

Oh, and apparantly I'm a reincarnation of Ed Poor (not that either of us
believe in reincarnation); based on what I said last time (which I have
denounced since), I'm going to go on a one-man crusade through AFD and
upset all the process wonks.