[WikiEN-l] Don't remove a WP:OFFICE tag put there by Danny under any circumstances

David Gerard dgerard at gmail.com
Sun Mar 12 21:47:02 UTC 2006

>Using first names (or handles or nicknames) only is a method to keep
>the "in crowd" in, and the "out crowd" excluded.
>Some, like David Gerard, use real names almost everywhere in Wikipedia.

Er, no. I just said "Danny" here because he is User:Danny in most if
not all Wikimedia projects. I could say "Danny Wool", but a username
is often more likely to be known within the project, as it's the
username that does things.

And I mentioned not removing office tags *without at least asking*
because people were doing just that - on the assumption that the
Foundation is inherently corrupt or something and they must strike a
blow for the Community. Or something.

- s.