[WikiEN-l] Don't remove a WP:OFFICE tag put there by Danny under any circumstances

Kat Walsh mindspillage at gmail.com
Sat Mar 11 21:30:44 UTC 2006

On 3/11/06, Gordon Joly <gordon.joly at pobox.com> wrote:

> Yes, Ant, exactly. If this project is to be *inclusive*, then
> everybody who joins has to be brought up to speed.
>
> I have a picture of Danny in my head from Wikimania 2005, but I
> struggle to recall his surname.
>
> Using first names (or handles or nicknames) only is a method to keep
> the "in crowd" in, and the "out crowd" excluded.

Actually, Danny is also [[User:Danny]], and he makes it clear who he
is on his userpage(s). So I don't think using his first name is
intended to keep anyone out at all; unless you want to say "Danny
Wool, Wikimedia Foundation staff" every time you refer to him I think
that's the clearest way to refer to him among Wikimedians.

-Kat
[[User:Mindspillage]], like the sig says

--
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Mindspillage | (G)AIM:LucidWaking
"Once you have tasted flight you will always walk with your eyes cast