[WikiEN-l] Jordanhill railway station Commemoration

Ilmari Karonen nospam at vyznev.net
Thu Mar 9 20:34:32 UTC 2006

SJ wrote:
> On 3/2/06, Peter Mackay <peter.mackay at bigpond.com> wrote:
>>
>>I fear that the plaque would be promptly vandalised...
>
> There could be instruction on the side, in small print, regarding how
> to deal with vandalism... and a little 'rollback' button

I rather like the suggestion someone made to install a blackboard
instead.  I suppose it could have a small permanent "footnote" stating
that "This blackboard was provided by the WikiMedia foundation in
commemoration of 'Jordanhill railway station' being the millionth
article on the English edition of Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia" or
something to that effect.

--
Ilmari Karonen