[WikiEN-l] Userbox of the Year

Jesse W jessw at netwood.net
Thu Mar 9 06:20:16 UTC 2006

On Mar 8, 2006, at 11:18 AM, David Gerard wrote:
> {{User:Sam Hocevar/burninhell}}
Wow.  The text of the page, next to a picture of a atom bomb cloud, is
the text: "This user believes<br>userboxes should<br>burn in
[[Blogosphere|hell]]."  What a perfect example of what John Lee said
just now (
http://mail.wikimedia.org/pipermail/wikien-l/2006-March/041476.html )
about how the userbox issue is making people on both sides act deeply
uncivil.  This is not helpful, and this is not what our community
should be about.  While I greatly appreciate Sam Hocevar's
contributions (such as godmode-lite), I'm sorry he made this page.

Jesse Weinstein