[WikiEN-l] Download history tool?

Steve Bennett stevage at gmail.com
Wed Mar 8 23:35:21 UTC 2006

Hi all,
 Wondering if there is a simple tool which would allow me to download
the diff history of an article, preferably in some concise and human
readable format. I'm trying to watch an edit war, and need a bit of
help understanding all the additions and removals. In particular, I'd
like to know if there are any sneaky changes getting in under the
radar (like when someone partially reverts an edit).

I'd really like to avoid touching a database dump if at all possible :)

Steve