[WikiEN-l] Admin Power Abuse

Philip Welch wikipedia at philwelch.net
Mon Mar 6 20:54:15 UTC 2006

On Mar 6, 2006, at 12:32 PM, STEFAN CLAUDIU TIULEA wrote:

>> Infantile userpages harm all of us by bringing
>> disrepute to the
>> community and to the project.
>
> No, it doesn't. You just mind your own business.
> Whether you like a nickname or not, should not be an
> issue. Corny, annoying, and childish nicknames should
> be allowed.

Please take this as a polite yet insistent exhortation: *actually
read my emails before you reply to them*. I was talking about
userpages, not usernames. If you lack the effort or the capacity to
properly comprehend what other people say do not waste your time
attempting to contradict them.

--
Philip L. Welch
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Philwelch