[WikiEN-l] Blocking for inappropriate usernames

XaosFluX xaosflux at gmail.com
Sun Mar 5 18:08:30 UTC 2006

This policy may need some review, but as an admin I've {{usernameblock}}'ed
on sight new accounts such as "Another wiki cheese-ology vandal".  Users
declaring their intenet to vandalize the project in their username should be
clear enough.  The same goes with known patterns of users needing to create
accunts for future page move vandalism (e.g. "Wikipedia is Communinsm on
WH33LZ!").  The RFC process can be slow and does always have an actionable
resolution to it.

xaosflux