[WikiEN-l] Block policy

Emir emirarven at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 2 11:15:11 UTC 2006

Hi,

  My user name is Emir Arven, IP address 85.158.32.92.

  I think that user DragonflySixtyseven blocked me for no reason for 3 days.

  Before that I had an argument with Serb users who put false information  in the article called Stephen II Kotromanic (see talk page of that  article).

  I asked Serb user: HolyRomanEmperor to show me the refernece for his thesis.

  He said it was a book which he put in the article.

  When I checked, there was nothing there (it was not the first time that  he gave false info). I asked him again to show me the section of the  book. He said he was not able to do that.

  So, I started to revert that article, but he asked his friend  user:Latinus (admin) to help him. And Latinus reported me for 3RR. I  was blocked for 24h.

  So I said to him that he was not neutral.

  But after that user:DragonflySixtyseven came and give me another block for 3 days. And I didnt even edit any article.

  So, my question is:

  Why did he block me? (According to what rule).

  Best regards,
  Emir Arven