[WikiEN-l] Arbitrary Block

silaslynch at aol.com silaslynch at aol.com
Wed Mar 1 01:53:16 UTC 2006

My username, user:Please Don't Block, has been banned from editing on wikipedia either for having an inappropriate username or for "vandalism." I encourage any administrator to look into my editing history (which includes numerous excellent edits), I have vandalized no one's page. I left a comment at someone's userpage that offended another user, and therefore I was blocked. However, leaving unpleasant comments is not banned according to wikipedia policy. My username is additionally not offensive. I demand to have the block removed immediately or some explanation as to why I am blocked.

Please Don't Block