[WikiEN-l] Commemoration of the millionth article

guru brahma wikibra at yahoo.co.in
Fri Mar 3 12:59:45 UTC 2006

Well,

  I don't know if the article on Jordanhill railway station will make it to FA anytime soon, but my own commemoration was to put it on the DYK section in mainpage (and btw, the process was duly followed with the suggestion made at the template talk etc.). Does any one want to try for a featured pic or selected anniversary pertaining to Jordanhill railway station? That would be more fitting than a plaque, imo.

  Regards,
  Gurubrahma

  p.s. This is my first post on the mailing list, so [[WP:BITE]] applies ;-)