[WikiEN-l] Blocked for no good reason

Bacchante Maenad bacchante at gmail.com
Thu Mar 2 09:12:52 UTC 2006

username : Let's Get High And Edit Wikipedia
IP : 69.60.118.148
Reason given "stoner..." by
"*Freakofnurture<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Freakofnurture>
"*

My name isn't "Let's Get High And Vandalize Wikipedia".  "Freakofnurture" is
about as dubious a name as mine is.  I was going to edit anonymously, but
decided to create a login, as the website suggests.  I was blocked before I
got a chance to do anything.  What I had intended to do was add a link to
420 Cannabis Culture to the Cannabis article somewhere, probably the See
Also.  Ok, so maybe I wanted to do my edit at 4:20 AM, but you know it is
isn't a crime to get high in many places.  This seems an awful lot like
prejudice.

yours truly,
  Let's Get High And Edit Wikipedia