[WikiEN-l] Daily premier anonymity

Jonathan dzonatas at dzonux.net
Sat Mar 4 19:56:27 UTC 2006

Katefan0 wrote:

>As an aside, Dzonatas has been agitating for watering down the [[WP:3RR]]
>policy lately, so perhaps that will shed some light on this latest proposal.

Surely you wouldn't want me to public ally accuse you of anything. I can
provide a link and easily make an accusation that you are against any
effort to make Wikipedia a recommended resource by an accredited
institution:

http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Wikipedia_talk%3AWikiProject_Wikidemia&diff=11996172&oldid=11896972

If there are changes of mine that you really question, please make an
appropriate page or thread for us to debate all the technical details of
them.

Unless you really care to backup and defend all your accusations against
me, then I recommend...

...Wikilove,

Jonathan