[WikiEN-l] Daily premier anonymity

Steve Bennett stevage at gmail.com
Sat Mar 4 18:22:28 UTC 2006

How does this help the vast majority of peaceful editing that goes on?
It seems it would just lead to conusion, lack of teamwork, and lack of
recognition for one's efforts. If you look at the history of an
article you've worked on, you like to be able to distinguish edits
from users who haven't edited that article before.

I also believe users are already pretty anonymous - it's no effort for
a user to get themselves a second or third account if they really want
it.

Steve