[WikiEN-l] Who policies images on Commons? (speaking of fair use...)

Fastfission fastfission at gmail.com
Fri Mar 3 22:54:52 UTC 2006

Commons has their own admins, though not as many of them, and many of
them (myself included) are not on Commons nearly as much time as they
are on Wikis (there isn't as much to talk about on Commons, less
reason to check it regularly, psychologically speaking).

In any event... if it is a specific case, one can always nominate it
for deletion on Commons and be done with it, and it will get culled
fairly quickly. In a general sense, Commons does need better automated
deletion, but I don't know how to go about getting that (it would be
great to have a trans-wiki OrphanBot).

In this particular case, I took care of it, though I know that's not a
long-term solution. It might be worth sending an e-mail to the Commons
mailing list.

FF