[WikiEN-l] Rumours of my death are mildly exaggerated.

David Gerard dgerard at gmail.com
Fri Mar 3 19:40:44 UTC 2006

<Snowspinner> Glad you're not dead.
<DavidGerard> i'm glad too!
<DavidGerard> i've just come back to irc and see a zillion talk
messages and a pile of channels with my name dropped
<DavidGerard> all about wikipedia battles to the death for insanely
low stakes ...
<DavidGerard> makes me want to start a sock just to write articles
<Snowspinner> lol
<Snowspinner> We have articles now?
<DavidGerard> i think so. someone said there were a million of them.
<Snowspinner> WTF?
<Snowspinner> I thought we just had policy pages and userboxes.
<DavidGerard> I can't find [[Wikipedia:Jordanhill railway station]] anywhere
<DavidGerard> or [[Template:Jordanhill railway station]]
<DavidGerard> I think {{user Jordanhill railway station}} doesn't exist either
<DavidGerard> what sort of pissant project is this? that press release
will make a laughingstock of our adherence to process

- d.