[WikiEN-l] Verifiability and Africa

Rob gamaliel8 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 3 03:05:29 UTC 2006

I'm sure an anthropologist would be very interested in this.  We, however,
are writing an encyclopedia, not compiling an oral history of the world.
There are enough areas of human knowledge that we don't have sufficiently
covered that fall under the scope of our quixotic mission without creating
all new categories of things to accomplish.