[WikiEN-l] The new verifiability policy

Ben Lowe ben.lowe at gmail.com
Thu Mar 2 18:10:52 UTC 2006

This reminds me of an excellent quotation from *Raiders of the Lost
Ark*which, slightly modified, seems apropos: "(Encyclopedia writing)
is the
search for *facts,* not *truth.*"  (And then Indiana Jimbo goes and finds
the Lost Encyclopedic Reference of the Pharaohs before the Nazis can, I
don't know, speedy delete [[Allies of World War II]].)