[WikiEN-l] The admin problem

Fastfission fastfission at gmail.com
Thu Mar 2 17:26:50 UTC 2006

On 3/2/06, Tony Sidaway <f.crdfa at gmail.com> wrote:
> Yes.   I cannot discuss the contents of email communications with you,
> but I can say that Ta bu shi da yu's actions had the full support of
> Jimbo Wales.

Well, then I guess this is just a great case in point about
transparency and the sort of attitudes it breeds on both sides of the
line of secrecy.

It breeds mistrust outside it, and elitism inside it.

> > despite all evidence to the contrary.
>
> There is no evidence to the contrary.  You're being unbelievably
> obtuse and grossly offensive, but you have absolutely no grounds to
> attack Ta bu shi da yu in this way and no grounds for your repeated
> false claim that I have misrepresented the facts.

Well, I've tired in presenting my claims. Feel free to target any of
them, show me they are wrong in any way. Please do. I implore you. It
should be very easy to at least confront them directly. I've tried to
make them as straightforward as possible.

If you cannot, or will not, I'm not sure what a reasonable person is
supposed to conclude.

I somewhat resent being called "obtuse," but I'm happy with letting
that slide. I don't really see where I've been "grossly offensive"
under any definition, but okay, whatever, sure. I'm obtuse and
offensive -- just point out where I'm *wrong* and I'll be satisfied
and leave the whole issue alone.

FF