[WikiEN-l] One Millionth - News items

Steve Bennett stevage at gmail.com
Thu Mar 2 13:09:09 UTC 2006

On 3/2/06, Peter Mackay <peter.mackay at bigpond.com> wrote:
> The article itself is rather over-egged for one about a suburban railway
> station, but it is heart-warming to see that the first photographs in the
> dawn light of a new day have been added after a lot of discussion about
> copyright usage of images found here and there on the web.

I'm not sure what you mean about over-egged. I think it's great -
there is actually a history of the railway station. This is not random
trivia or excessive detail imho. Where else would you go to find that
out?

Anyway, there are a huge number of articles about stations out there
(the Singapore metro network is particularly well covered). Just a
pity most don't have this attention to detail, number of sources etc.

Steve