[WikiEN-l] The admin problem

Fastfission fastfission at gmail.com
Wed Mar 1 13:10:26 UTC 2006

I don't think you're reading your e-mails very closely. You're not
even the subject of the one below.

And I think I was aware of the facts, and you certainly have given me
no reason to think otherwise, nor that you have any real interest in
the facts. You're the one throwing up a big hissyfit about being
offended for it being implied that you are wrong, rather than simply
stating where it is that you are not. It's really pretty shameful and
I'm surprised at you.

FF