[WikiEN-l] The admin problem

Fastfission fastfission at gmail.com
Wed Mar 1 03:31:45 UTC 2006

I'd like to hope, in good faith, that this is a self-reflexive
criticism meant to be taken lightly. But I doubt it is, because if it
was, it would hopefully provoke some additional thoughts qualifying
your unilateral defense of this case. So I feel that it can be only
taken literally, which confuses me. But hopefully I'm wrong, and
you'll say, "Gosh, of course I would never earnestly imply that you
saying that you thought I was wrong, and explaining why, was
completely unacceptable!"

FF