[WikiEN-l] The admin problem

Fastfission fastfission at gmail.com
Wed Mar 1 03:17:31 UTC 2006

My apologies, but I suggested only that you had "stretched" things a
bit, though I did not, and do not, intend to posit dishonesty or
maliciousness as the motivation. I'm a firm believer that one sees
what they want to see at times, and you saw this case as "decisive
action" where I think it should be better described as "hasty and in
definite violation of policy and spirit." Perhaps the most articulate
wording would have been, "I fear your perception has stretched things
a bit," but anyway I think we do not need to discuss the pedantic
points of it, since I think it should be clear by now what I meant.
I've accused nobody of lying, implicitly or explicitly.

And I think I've well described my take on things. And remember that
it was you -- and not I -- who brought it up here as an example in
relation to "backchannel" dealings.

FF