[WikiEN-l] The admin problem

BJörn Lindqvist bjourne at gmail.com
Wed Mar 1 02:15:53 UTC 2006

> There is far too much unjustified suspicion about this. One
> administrator recently started deleting copyright infringing copies of
> Time magazine covers, an action for which he received the full
> authorization of Jimbo Wales.  He was RfC'd!  When finally he obtained
> from Jimbo permission to reproduce the email (which I also received)
> the response was to openly question his honesty, and demand that he
> prove that the email (which carried Jimbo's email address, that of the
> recipient, and my own name, and was posted openly on the wiki with
> Jimbo's permission) came from Jimbo.

Tony: Sorry guys! Queen Elizabeth gave me permission to tear down
Buckingham Palace. Nothing you can do about it, nye ney!
Tony: Evidence? What you mean I need evidence for? She emailed me and
said I could.
Tony: No I can't show it to you. She hasn't given me permission to
show you the email yet. You trust me don't you?
Tony: No I can't wait! Time is expensive and I have better things to
do than argue with rules layers. I want this place cleared before
tea-time.

--
mvh Björn