[WikiEN-l] "Exclusion" essay

SonOfYoungwood at aol.com SonOfYoungwood at aol.com
Tue Jul 25 17:01:13 UTC 2006

In a message dated 7/25/2006 10:00:18 AM Central Standard Time,
stevagewp at gmail.com writes:

No. You  absolutely musn't confuse "cruft" with "popular culture". It's
absolutely  right and fitting that we have good articles on video
games. But do we have  extended articles about ever minor character in
every game, every level in  every episode of every game etc? *That* is
cruft. Not a high level article  situating the game in the real world,
along with a decent summary of the  gameplay, plot, levels etc.
Let me clarify, becuase I believe my comment was misinterpreted: if an
article is full of in-universe, excess information, it still has a lot of
potential to become a featured article. It just takes a lengthy process, which  should
never be interrupted by controversial AfDs.

| Tyler | Zorin Deckiller |
| Wikipedia Administrator |  Former SWU member |
| _http://www.myspace.com/redsectora_ (http://www.myspace.com/redsectora)   |