[WikiEN-l] Dead wikipedians and how to really make a project boring to death

geni geniice at gmail.com
Thu Jul 27 14:33:56 UTC 2006

On 7/27/06, Oskar Sigvardsson <oskarsigvardsson at gmail.com> wrote:
> I think you are all missing Antheres point. Who cares whether it's
> fair use or not?

Me

>Do we really have to be so anal about the rules that
> we will infact bring this to IfD, instead of just quietly ignoring the
> copyright issue in this very special unique case.

Ah PUI would be another option. Or I could just point out is has't
been in an article for 5 days and speedy it. However there are several
tens of thousands of other copyvios in wikipedia. This one can wait.

> We are people, for christs sake, not automatons!

And what has that got to do with anything?

> Sometimes, process is not that important.
>
> --Oskar

Nothing to do with process. If you want to create a memorial it might
be better to start a seperate project with different rules simply to
handle the multinational aspect.

--
geni