[WikiEN-l] Categories for deletion/discussion issues

Steve Bennett stevagewp at gmail.com
Tue Jul 25 15:10:20 UTC 2006

On 7/25/06, Adam Lorenz <kungfuadam at gmail.com> wrote:
> I suppose "limited access" would be the same as motorways. They have on and
> off ramps instead of at grade crossings.

In Australia, that's a freeway (or a tollway!). And highways have a
bit of both. Don't think we use the term "motorway" much, but we do
use "motorist". I'm also not sure which of "dual carriageway" and
"divided highway" we use more. See the confusion of Australia? We
recognise nearly all the terms, and have trouble arbitrarily deciding
which one to use.

Steve