[WikiEN-l] Categories for deletion/discussion issues

Steve Bennett stevagewp at gmail.com
Tue Jul 25 15:02:04 UTC 2006

> Limited access highway would probably be understood generically in most
> of the US, but the term  would not normally be used in the context,

For what it's worth (nothing), I (outside the US) have never heard the
term "limited access" with respect to a road, ever. Or at least I
intentionally forgot it for the purpose of making this statement.

Actually that's not true - I've seen some country roads marked
"limited access", meaning that only park rangers are allowed on them.
And maybe the term is occasionally used in cities to indicate roads
that large trucks, or unauthorised people aren't allowed to use.

Steve