[WikiEN-l] POV fork anyone? (coca cola)

Oldak Quill oldakquill at gmail.com
Sun Jul 23 17:52:21 UTC 2006

On 2006-07-23, Steve Bennett <stevagewp at gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm stunned. I've started [[Wikipedia:List of POV forks]] to deal with
> this. This is a really serious violation of NPOV, far more so than
> quibbles over whether individual sentences of individual articles
> contain the correct tone or not.

I think I remember participating in a discussion about one such
article. Those who were for the existence of the article made the
point that "criticism" doesn't necessarily imply that the commentary
is negative (although it is often used in this way). Therefore a
"Criticism of..." article should cover views both pro- and contra-.

--
Oldak Quill (oldakquill at gmail.com)