[WikiEN-l] So you think you can be a Wikipedia article

daniwo59 at aol.com daniwo59 at aol.com
Sun Jul 23 10:54:07 UTC 2006

In a message dated 7/23/2006 1:55:13 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
saintonge at telus.net writes:

She was  on "The $64,000 Question", not the "$64,000 Pyramid"  I remember
watching the shows when she was on.  Her topic was psychology, and  she
didn't play against anybody.  Was that intended to be a trick  question?

It was, indeed, before my time. The article about her says Boxing, which
shoudl be corrected then. Should be interesting to find out which is  correct.

My point with the others is that I hav no problem with a list. I do have
problems with bios, especially considering that the sole resource for these bios
is a network PR firm. "She has a dog named Dexter," or "He was dancing  since
he was three" cannot be verfied anywhere except through the publicity  agent
who is trying to make them overnight heroes. They are not notable because
none of the information is independently verifiable.

Danny