[WikiEN-l] insist on sources

Oldak Quill oldakquill at gmail.com
Wed Jul 19 20:36:23 UTC 2006

Let me give you an example. If I were writing an article on a drug and
I included the sentence "tyrosine is an amino acid", I would be
expressing a relation that is learnt in secondary education. It being
an amino acid is the first thing anyone would learn about tyrosine. Is
this reference worthy?

--
Oldak Quill (oldakquill at gmail.com)