[WikiEN-l] Unsourced biographies

Oldak Quill oldakquill at gmail.com
Wed Jul 19 17:41:16 UTC 2006

I'm a rampant inclusionist but I completely agree with you in this
case. If an article is wholly unverifiable and/or factually inaccurate
(especially an article as contentious as this), it should be deleted
as soon as possible.

Are there currently any active WikiProjects to monitor these
"dangerous" categories for defamation (particularly defamation of
living people)? If not, I suggest a few of us attempt to set one up.
We cannot tolerate the the use of Wikipedia to injure others
unnecessarily.

Oldak Quill (oldakquill at gmail.com)