[WikiEN-l] Israel News Agency

A. Nony Mouse mousyme at gmail.com
Thu Jul 13 14:04:41 UTC 2006

No, Google News affiliates are all hand-picked by Google.

Although the other problem with their "bar" is that they have a large number
of middle eastern and liberal employees who seem to think that Hezbollah's
"news agency" and other racist "news" sources ought to be let in, while
politically conservative news sources constantly get dropped.

A. Nony Mouse