[WikiEN-l] Blogosphere takes notice of Reuters confusion

Oldak Quill oldakquill at gmail.com
Thu Jul 13 11:07:55 UTC 2006

I agree with all of your points, but I think we should avoid pointing
out every mistake the press makes when reporting us. This makes us
seem slightly self-righteous and pig-headed. Sure, the mainstream
press makes mistakes (my newspaper carries several corrections a day),
but this doesn't remove from the validity of them, just as our
mistakes don't remove (or shouldn't remove) from our validity.

Oldak Quill (oldakquill at gmail.com)