[WikiEN-l] Wikipedia is forever.

maru dubshinki marudubshinki at gmail.com
Sun Jul 16 00:20:08 UTC 2006

On 7/15/06, Daniel R. Tobias <dan at tobias.name> wrote:
> Or, is it the belief here that a "living" Wikipedia, still being
> actively updated and open to such updates from the general public,
> will continue to exist for centuries to come?
>
> --
> == Dan ==

Hmm. Depends on how one defines the subject. I could argue that we
have already seen at least one encyclopedia be open to updates from
the general public for centuries to come- articles from EB and
[[Cyclopaedia, or Universal Dictionary of Arts and Sciences]] have
been incorporated in Wikipedia and updated by the "general public".

~maru