[WikiEN-l] Borderline notable bios (yes, again)

Travis Mason-Bushman travis at gpsports-eng.com
Fri Jul 14 21:37:21 UTC 2006

On 7/14/06 2:24 PM, "Anthony" <wikilegal at inbox.org> wrote:

> I think it's pretty clear that the story about the nurse was a hoax.
> Maybe not clear enough to put in the article, but certainly clear
> enough that one shouldn't call this a minor technical offense.

Which again goes to prove that we don't know enough to write a article. We,
quite honestly, don't know what kind of offense this is at all, other than
the very broad and general legal definition of attempting "gross sexual
imposition." We don't know who his victim was, we don't know what he tried
to do, we don't know the context of the crime - we don't even know where the
crime occurred!

Quite simply, there is not enough verifiable information available to write
a biographical article on this subject.

-Travis